Wanted Dormitory Chairperson in VMU Dormitory No. 6
Vytautas Magnus University, has announced the election to the Dormitory’s Council, which is organized in accordance to VMU Dormitory Self-government regulations.
The Chairperson of Dormitory Council is still wanted in VMU dormitory No. 6, so we invite the residents of this dormitory become the Chairperson, if you:
- are student of VMU;
- are motivated;
- have skills of time management;
- have experience in social activities;
- live in this dormitory;
- your activities within the University are appraised only positively.
The Chairperson of Dormitory Council has:
- carry out social and cultural activities;
- maintain integrity of community;
- represent interests of dormitory Residents in University’s (dormitory’s) administration;
- represent University (dormitory) requirements among residents;
- mediate in case of misunderstandings or problems between residents or residents and administration.
After becoming a Chairperson, you will be exempted from paying dormitory accommodation fees for academic year (starting at November) 2020 / 2021.
If you are interested to become a Chairperson of VMU Dormitory No. 6, submit your application and participate in the competition for a position until 25th of October 2020.
More information about Dormitory’s Self-government you can find here.