Stand for re-election to the VMU Dormitory‘s Council
Vytautas Magnus University has announced the re-election of the dormitory Council, which is organised in accordance with VMU Dormitory Self-Government regulations.
If you are living in VMU dormitory No. 6 A. Vivulskio str. 36, Vilnius and you are interested to become the Chairperson of Dormitory‘s Council then all you need to do is to fill this electronic application until 13th of October, 2021 and to comply the following criteria:
- are motivated student of VMU;
- have skills of time management and experience in social activities;
- have experience of living in the dormitory;
- your activities within the University are appraised only positively.
YOU ARE INVITED TO BECOME A CHAIRPERSON AND
- carry out social and cultural activities;
- maintain integrity of community;
- represent interests of dormitory Residents in University‘s (dormitory‘s) administration;
- represent University (dormitory) requirements among residents;
- mediate in cases of misunderstandings or problems between residents or residents and administration.
AFTER BECOMING A CHAIRPERSON, YOU will be exempted from paying dormitory accomodation fees for academic year (starting at October) 2021/2022
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT DORMITORY’S SELF-GOVERNMENT YOU CAN FIND HERE: Dormitoties self-government