Reminder about COVID-19 prevention in VMU dormitories
To comply with coronavirus (COVID-19) prevention measures in the dormitory, students must comply with the following prevention measures:
- wash hands and use a hand sanitiser regularly;
- avoid touching face with hands;
- keep household clean and ventilated;
- cover the mouth and nose when sneezing or coughing;
- wear disposable gloves in the public areas of the dormitory (residents shall purchase them themselves);
- avoid direct physical contact and keep a safe distance from others, especially in the kitchen and other common areas;
- wear medical face masks in the public areas of the dormitory (residents shall purchase them themselves);
- keep an eye on your health condition and inform the dormitory management immediately if you feel any symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, cough, sore throat or difficulty breathing).
For more information on COVID-19 prevention at the University, click here.