Students, who are returning to Lithuania after completing their exchange period abroad and who wishes to live in one of the dormitories of Vytautas Magnus University may reserve a place of residence by:
- logging to the online accommodation system (accommodation.vdu.lt „VMU Students accommodation“) with your personal credentials (username and password) and reserve one of the places from the provided list on Accommodation in Student Rooms (Number of places in the dormitories is limited, however, the list is constantly updated, therefore it is recommended to check it regularly).
- receiving an e-mail of VMU with a confirmation of your reservation.
- receiving a second e-mail from VMU with instructions on how to sign your online Agreement for Accommodation, sign it, and move into the dormitory within three (3) working days (if you are planning to move-in after three (3) working days you shall contact Student Centre by sending an e-mail to email@example.com and inform about your intended date of arrival. In all cases you will have to pay accommodation fees starting from third day of reservation), otherwise your room reservation will be cancelled.
- If you want to cancel reservation please get in contact with Student Centre (see contacts below).
- Completing the online Arrival Registration Form and sending your travel tickets to firstname.lastname@example.org at least one week before your arrival to Lithuania. After completing an online registration VMU International Cooperation Department will contact each student regarding their self-isolation, in accordance with the regulations of the Government of the Republic of Lithuania. You may read full information about the self-isolation conditions here;
- taking the coronavirus test. A PCR test for COVID-19 must be taken within 72 hours before the entry to Lithuania, an antigen test must be taken within 48 hours before the entry;
- registering at National Public Health Centre under the Ministry of Health by filling in an electronic form on https://keleiviams.nvsc.lt/en/form before the arrival;
- following instructions of administrative staff members of Vytautas Magnus University;
- isolating yourself in the dormitory, allocated by Vytautas Magnus University and follow mandatory conditions of self-isolation (if needed);
- Exemptions of self-isolation, for persons who have recovered from COVID-19 or have been fully vaccinated, are determined by National Public Health Center under the Ministry of Health;
- More information about COVID-19 related restrictions https://koronastop.lrv.lt/en/
For students, who starting from 2021.05.24 will reserve a room and will follow this procedure, will only need to pay regular fees for a reserved room.