Application for Accommodation for New Incoming Students of 2020/2021
Vytautas Magnus University has opened an application for new incoming international students for accommodation in the dormitories of VMU during the academic year 2020/2021 or Autumn semester. Please note, that this application is open only for new (first year) incoming full-time, Erasmus+, Bilateral or other international exchange students. Other, higher year students, who are currently not living in the dormitories of VMU, would be allowed to reserve one of the rooms for new academic year only starting from August 1st, 2020.
Note, that application is open only for students, who have already signed their Learning Agreements (for more information about signing it, please contact International Cooperation department).
In order to reserve place of residence in one of the dormitories of VMU, all new incoming first-year international students must follow this procedure:
- learn about our dormitories, its’ location, price for accommodation services, living conditions, etc. (Dormitories)
- create yourself a personal account on the online accommodation system (Accommodation for others)
- login to the online accommodation system (Accommodation for others) with your personal credentials (username and password) and reserve one of the places for residence from the provided list on Accommodation in Student Rooms (Number of places in the dormitories is limited but the list is being constantly updated, therefore it is recommended to check it regularly)
- receive an e-mail about reservation confirmation. This e-mail means, that room of your choice will be reserved for you until 31st of August, 2020
- receive our second e-mail with instructions on how to sign your online Agreement for Accommodation, sign it, and be allowed to move-in into the dormitory starting from August 17th until August 31st (if you are planning to move-in after the 31st of August, 2020, you shall contact Student Centre by sending an e-mail to email@example.com and informing about your intended date of arrival. In all cases you will have to pay accommodation fees starting from 1st of September, 2020), otherwise your room reservation will be cancelled.
Other, non-VMU, students could apply for housing in the dormitories of VMU:
- In dormitories, which are located in Kaunas and Akademija, Kaunas dstr. – only starting from September 14th, 2020.
- In dormitory, which is located in Vilnius, only starting from August 1st, 2020
For more information
Student Centre (Student Affairs Department)
Address S. Daukanto g. 27, Room 206, Kaunas
Phone +370 37 751 175