Important Information for Students Moving into Dormitories (information updated 09.16)
In order to ensure safety of residents and staff members while preventing the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19) and managing it within the dormitories of Vytautas Magnus university, we kindly ask our students who are returning or moving into the dormitory for a first time, to be reasonable and socially responsible:
- Give prior notification by an email firstname.lastname@example.org in cases when in accordance with a decision of the Government of the Republic of Lithuania 14-day self-isolation is mandatory for you upon your arrival to Lithuania from COVID-19 affected countries. In the email you should specify country from which you are travelling; type of transport; date, time and place where you will be arriving to; and register at National Public Health Centre under the Ministry of Health by filling in an electronic form on https://keleiviams.nvsc.lt/en/form;
- Follow instructions of administrative staff members of Vytautas Magnus University;
- Isolate yourself in the dormitory, allocated by Vytautas Magnus University and follow mandatory conditions of self-isolation.
IMPORTANT: if you have had a COVID-19 test and have a positive answer, then please immediately inform the administrator of the dormitory where you live (regardless of where you are isolated).
Upon your arrival (moving into) at the dormitory’s Administration you shall:
- When entering the building, always use the hand sanitizer at the entrance;
- Check your body temperature;
- Sincerely answer questions from the Administrator of Dormitory. Monitor the list of countries effected by coronavirus (COVID-19) regularly and inform the dormitory administration immediately if you return from them;
- Follow recommendation for COVID-19 prevention in the dormitories of VMU (if you do not need to isolate yourself).
We recommended that dormitory residents avoid receiving guests during the day, but if they are accepted, strictly follow all COVID-19 prevention measures (wear face masks, keep safe distance, disinfect hands when entering the dormitory, etc.).
From 8 p. m. until 8 a. m. – there is a quite time in the dormitory, therefore it is strictly forbidden to receive guests (this procedure is valid until further notice).
Thank you for understanding and cooperation.
In case of questions please contact us by email email@example.com or by phone +370 37 751 175